Our company offers thorough marine surveying of sail and power vessels. This company performs above the expected standards in the boating industry. We conduct surveys and services throughout the state of Florida with no charge for travel. Our firm can also provide surveys and services throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Travel to places outside of Florida can be arranged but will typically involve a reasonable travel fee. We offer a variety of services that include:
• Pre-purchase, appraisal, insurance, damage, thermal imaging, ultrasonic, and consultation services
• Sailing or power boats or yachts
• Report is typically sent via email within three to five business days after the survey (some exceptions may apply)
• We work most weekends and holidays
• Fully insured
Simple and Easy to Arrange for the Surveyor...
This website is designed to create a very simple and easy system of arranging the marine survey. This includes the ability for the prospective client to review the surveyor's qualifications, see samples of previous marine survey reports, download the necessary agreement form, make payment, and set up the time and date for the survey by phone or email. This can all be done via this website right from your computer or mobile device no matter where you are in the world.
A Marine Surveyor's Goal During the Survey...
A marine surveyor's goal is to find and report problems before they cost the client money or compromise the safety of the crew or vessel. A qualified marine surveyor knows where to look for potential problems. Do not buy without an independent expert survey and appraisal.
Something to Think About...
A thorough marine survey of a new or used boat puts the prospective buyer in the advantages position of being able to bargain either price or for the repair work to be done before the purchase. This often amounts to thousands of dollars saved and typically more than often offsets the cost of the survey. Not to mention the information contained within the survey is invaluable to a new owner.
As Professional Marine Surveyors We Have the
• Graduates of the Chapman School of Seamanship (Yacht and Small Craft Survey Course)
• ABYC Standards Accredited
• Members of SAMS® (Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors)
• 20 years of fiberglass and refitting experience on power and sailing vessels
• 30 years of sailing and boating experience
As Marine Surveyors and members of SAMS®, we follow the code of
ethics and rules of practice as prescribed by the Society of
Accredited Marine Surveyors.